Passengers are responsible for ensuring sufficient time between the start and end of tours and events and their other travel arrangements times.
On occasion due to circumstances beyond control such as inclement weather sites may be closed or inaccessible. Itinerary and timings are subject to change.
Belfast Shore Excursions is not responsible if any of our Tour attractions a closed due to extreme weather.
- Once full payment is made you will be allocated a place/places on the particular tour and a confirmation email to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be saved for your own reference.
- Once you begin your tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
- We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without full payment or a deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
- No stag parties or hen parties or any drinking parties.
2. Cancellation and changes
Once a deposit or full payment has been made and you need to cancel your trip. Cancellation terms Conditions will be applied based on the date that the written cancellation is received and based on the following dates prior to tour commencement. Cancellation fees as listed below.
- Please note: Booking Fees and PayPal Transaction Fees are non-refundable.
- Prior to 4 weeks before the hire date – 50% of the deposit paid will be refunded
- 2 – 4 weeks prior to hire date – 50% of the total amount paid will be refunded.
- 1 – 13 days prior to the hire date – no refund applies
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pick-up location – all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- Tickets for events or attractions are non-refundable.
- Airport and coach transfer services are non-refundable.
- Cruise Ship passengers will receive a full refund if your ship itinerary changes and does not dock at Belfast Cruise Terminal.
3. Changes by us
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals, we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, we will make every effort to provide you with the booked arrangements but reserve the right to alter or cancel the whole or part of the tour in the event of happenings outside the control of Belfast Shore Excursions. Reasons for doing so may include but shall not be limited to such force majeure matters as extreme adverse local weather conditions or weather warnings, natural disasters, civil strikes or conflict, terrorist activity, fire, flood conditions, and similar. No compensation will be paid for force majeure cancellations.
- We are constantly striving to make our tours even more brilliant than they are perceived by many to be, therefore should attractions open or become open to us, that we feel will enhance your experience of our beloved motherland then we reserve the right to include these in your best interests.
- We reserve the right to decrease the price of our tours at any time.
- We reserve the right to contract quality private motor coaches to assist us in carrying passengers and the right to contract the whole tour to another tour company that has the same quality as Belfast Shore Excursions.
- We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
4. Travelling Terms Conditions
- You must obey the laws of the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland whilst travel on our routes. We would ask you to show respect to the many diverse customs that exist in Ireland and also foreign exchange restrictions. If you do not do so, you may be asked to surrender your ticket, which may be cancelled without any refund. It is our representative who will decide to cancel your pass or not and their decision will be final.
- Your appointed Belfast Shore Excursions Tour Guide may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of Belfast Shore Excursions. If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well-being of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the tour. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation, or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
- It is your responsibility to meet your tour at arranged points. Because of the nature of the service, Belfast Shore Excursions. will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service. Belfast Tours NI. will endeavour to ensure that departure and arrival times are met.
- Our drivers/guides will always do their best to ensure that you have an unforgettable experience, however, please be advised that they cannot wait for customers that arrive late to departure points or when returning from visiting attractions. Belfast Shore Excursions has the best interests of all customers in mind, we will not wait longer than 10 minutes before continuing our tour. Any late customers that are left behind will not receive or be entitled to any refund or compensation.
- In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against Belfast Shoe Excursions, please inform the Belfast Shore Excursions Tours driver /representative at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the driver/ representative’s best endeavours to do so, your complaint should be made in writing to Belfast Shore Excursions as soon as is reasonably possible after the holiday, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. Belfast Shore Excursions will not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with. Contact us
6. Weather Conditions
- Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary. There will be no refunds for any activities that are cancelled due to weather or other circumstances outside our control.
7. No Smoking Policy Terms Conditions
- We do not permit smoking on any of our vehicles.
(Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you begin your tour, by default you accept these terms and conditions.)